Payment & Shipping Terms:
The invention belongs to the plastic molding or connecting field, especially relates to a technology for making an integrated body through injection molding, and an apparatus thereof, and concretely relates to a medical EVA inner bottle cap injection molding technology and a die thereof. The injection molding technology is designed against the characteristics of the complex structure of an EVA inner bottle cover, high health standards of a medical apparatus, and high requirements of injection
plastic measuring beakers,
plastic centrifuge tube
PP 96 Well Plate Plastic Labware products medical injection molding
Single Cavity 96 Well Plate Mold Spec.:
China Labware Injection Mold, China Labware Injection Mold, China Medical Parts Supplier, China Medical Tooling, China Medical Part Injection Molding
Dongguan Shenghua Mould offers turnkey and OEM services for your new product development and manufacturing projects. From initial product design to full scale production of your finished product, we’re here to bring your idea into reality. We are comfortable with confidentiality agreements and tight schedules. As a small factory, we are flexible and quick to provide drawings, quotes, and new molded samples. We typically can provide samples from a new mold within 30 days typically.
Dongguan Shenghua Plastic Mould has rich experience on tooling and injection molding plastic parts for laboratory use.
We have 12 injection machines, ranging from 50 ton up to 450 ton, and can mold single part up to 1.5 kilograms in weight. Our injection shop runs on 2 shifts, 7 days a week.
|Injection Molding Techniques||General Plastic Injection Molding, Insert Molding, Over Molding|
|Injection Materials||ABS, ABS+PC, Acetal, Acrylic, Nylon/PA, PP, PC, PET, PMMA, POM, PS, PU, PVC, SAN, ASA ,TPE, TPR and plastic material with talc or glass fiber filler.|
|Injection Machine Size||From 50 Ton up to 450 Ton|
|Maximum Shot Weight||1,500 grams|
|Part Surface Treatment||High Polish, SPI Standards, MT Texture, Engravings|
|Surface Printing Options||Silkscreen Printing, Pad Printing, Heat Transfer Prinoting, Electroplating|
|Custom Color Injection Molding||
|Delivery Lead Time||1 Days to 20 Days (Depending on order quantity)|
|Low Volume Production||
|Working Days/Hours||2 Shifts a Day, 7 Days a Week|
|Shipping Options||Express, Air and Ocean|
|Logistics Services Offered||
|Assembly Services Offered||
|Warehousing Services Offered||
Plastic Injection Molded Parts Quality Control Procedures We Follow:
1. Machine Inspection (On-The-Spot Inspection)
Parts are initially inspected directly out of our molding machine. Our machine operators are trained to identify and rectify the following defects:
1.1.Sink marks that form when the outer plastic shell hardens before the internal plastic has had an opportunity to cool.
1.2.Short shots caused when there is an inadequate amount of plastic material to fill the mold.
1.3.Burn marks caused by trapped compressed air during the molding process.
1.4.Flash marks, which is the excess plastic that extends from the end of the molded part
2. Finishing Station Inspection
Parts at the finishing station are inspected for consistent finishes and textures prior to silkscreen or pad printing.
3. Quality Control Department Inspection
Finished parts undergo one final inspection to ensure tolerances are met for every part. Optical projector and digital calipers measure for part accuracy to within =/-.005mm.
5 Reasons You Should Use Shenghua
1. On-site Mold Making. Our fully equipped tool shop is capable of producing quality injection molds up to 1.2 meters long and 7 tons in weight. Our team of highly skilled and experienced mold makers and well trained English-speaking project managers will ensure your mold or product production projects move forward as planned. In-house tooling ensures instant response through the entire mold building and testing process.
2. In House Injection Molding. Our injection ship houses 10 injection machines that range from 50 to 250 ton. Besides general injection molding, we have abundant experience on designing and producing insert molded and over molded parts. For example, ABS part over molded with TPR, PC part insert molded with brass screws and etc.
3. In House Product Assembly. Apart from the plastic parts we produce in house, we can source and buy other components for our customers for finished goods assembly in our facilities. Different assembly and Q.C. devices can be set up for different products assembly requirement. Finished products we assembled and shipped include electrical products, plastic toys, sports goods, educational items and etc.
4. Professional Logistics Services. Shenghua has been working with a professional Dongguan based international logistics company for years. From inland trucking service, China customs declaration, through goods shipment via express, air or ocean, we’re working closely with our logistics partner to assure your goods are delivered to your designated place on time and at very good rate.
5. Communication with No Language Barriers. Our team of English speaking project managers is the most responsive and the most hands on. Our project managers have, on average, 5+ years of experiences on following up directly with our foreign customers for their mold and product production projects. We know what we do, as well as what our customers expect.
We are sure your buying experience with us will allow you to tend to the other non-plastic components of your project while we take care of the plastic components at our end. Rest assured once you work with us and after completing your first project with us there will be no question who you will source your future projects to.
Contact Person: admin